Yoga comprises of physical, mental, and spiritual practices which originated in India. Yoga is one of the medicine practice in orthodox schools of philosophical traditions. It comes with a lot of health and fitness benefit that helps to solve life’s struggles
I will show you some of the easy and simple yoga pose you can do at home or any place you find little space in a Serene quiet environment, no equipment needed just your body weight. Easy to do and good for beginners
These are the 5 simple yoga pose you can do at home.
1. Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand yoga)
15 Health Benefits Of Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand yoga)
1. It makes the blood circulatory system, respiratory system and digestive system to function properly
2. While practicing this yoga pose it also help for more blood flow into the throat, thyroid gland will be also be invigorated.
3. Sexual disorders are cured easily.
4.It rectifies disorders in ears, nose and throat.
5. It rectifies disorders in ears eye and nose,also diseases at the bottom and around the heels are cure.
6. premature graying of hair and hair loss are put to end controlled.
7. Diseases caused in and out of the groin (also called as hernia) area will be cured.
8. It decrease or increase body weight and maintains the perfect body weight.
9. Frequent abortions, barrenness in women, Menstrual. disorders are also cured.
10. Chronic patients recover their loosed strength.
11. Kidney problems are cured and urinary bladder will function properly.
12. If you practice this yoga pose every day it helps to brightens the eye sight, diminishes dimness in hearing and improves the power of smelling in nose.
13. It purifies blood. Hence leukemia and such other skin diseases are easily cured.
14. Shrinking of skins, wrinkles in face, aged look and stiffness are re-freshened and skin begins to bloom.
15. Asthma, liver disorders, intestinal disorders, constipation, diabetes, varicose veins and insomnia are cured.
Steps on how to do the Sarvangasana Stand yoga pose_
Step 1, Keep the body in a straight line.
breath in, let your focus be on the throat and the thyroid.
Step 2, Keep the legs straight in knees with toes pointing to the sky.
Step 3, keep the body in a straight line from the chest to the tips of the toes. head straight and eye sight fixed on the toes. make sure that the trunk is raised enough vertically so that the chin can comfortably rest against the chest.
Caution: don’t – Shoulder Stand yoga pose.
Step 4, bend the knees and move the neck or overstrain it in the chin lock position bring the legs over the head when in completely vertical if it causes tension. Raise the head from the floor let the legs point to the feet as this contracts the legs to prevent drainage of blood.
2.Dhanurasana_ bow pose: is very effective in reduction of weight, It helps to reduce belly fat fast. It Strengthens ankles, thighs, groins, chest and abdominal organs and spinal cord.
Benefits of Dhanurasana – Bow pose
1.perfect for weight loss.
2. It Aids in digestion and loss of appetite.
3.Helps to cure (obesity), rheumatism and gastrointestinal problems.
5.helps in blood flow and circulation.
6.improve flexibility on the back and
Strengthens back muscles.
Steps on how to do a Bow pose Dhanurasana_ bow pose
Step 1, lie down in prone position.
Exhale, bend your knees and hold the ankles with your hands.
Step 2, While inhaling raise the thighs, head and chest as high as possible.
maintain weight of the body on lower abdomen. Finally join the ankles while exhaling, bring down the head and legs up to knee joint.
How do you practice a bow pose?
Wrap the strap around the front of your ankles before coming into the pose. Hold onto the strap when you are in the pose with your arms fully extended. For a greater challenge, practice the pose with your thighs, calves, and inner feet pressing together.
3. Ustrasana or Camel Pose is a kneeling bending down pose
Note: be cautious in your neck area while doing this pose it help to strengthen the back and stretch the Thorax, Abdomen, Inguinal region, Thigh, Quadriceps femoris muscle, Ankle, Throat, Back and Chest.
Steps on how to do :Ustrasana or Camel Pose
Step 1, first kneel down on the floor.
Keep your thighs and feet together.
Toes should be pointing back and resting on the floor.
Step 2, Bring the knees and the feet about one foot apart and stand on the knees.
Inhale, bend backward slowly.
What are the benefits of Ustrasana?
Ustrasana _ camel pose
1.it help to strenghten the chest, abdomen, quadriceps, and hip flexors.
2. Improves spinal flexibility; strengthens shoulders and back muscles, thighs and arms; tones organs of abdomen, pelvis and neck;
4. reduces fat on thighs; loosens up the vertebrate; opens up the hips; and 5.improves posture.
4. Matsyendrasana, Pose _ Lord of the Fishes Pose, is a seated twist pose it gives a proper stretch to the back, Hip, Neck, and Shoulder,it increase flexibility in the spine, calm the mind, relax the nervous system, improve digestion, and cleanse the internal organs. Half Lord of the Fishes Pose is a popular seated twist.
Steps on how to do the Lord of the fish pose:
Step 1, lie on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you, buttocks supported on a folded blanket.
Step 2, Exhale and twist toward the inside of the right thigh.
Step 3 ,Press the inner right foot very actively into the floor, release the right groin, and lengthen the front torso.
5, YogaCallanetics: The Front -Thigh Stretch – For slim thighs. This exercise stretches the neck, pectoral muscles, spine, and thighs; and strengthens the buttocks, inner thigh, and stomach.
Steps on how to do this pose.
Step 1 Kneel on something to cushion your legs from knee to toe. Sit on your heels and place your palms on the floor in back of you.
Step 2 Still sitting on your heels, tighten the behind and tilt the pelvis up and in triple slow motion gently lift your pelvis up and down 1/4 to 1/16 of an inch 50 times.
Step 3 Keep neck stretched up.
Demonstration by fitness model Doris Nwakigwe,follow on Instagram @dorisfitt, Facebook dorisfit, twitter @sweet sported.
Recorded on 5/06/2019.