Nigerian singer Harrysong has found himself in the hospital after ingesting poisoned food in Ghana. According to reports, Harrysong, suffered a body breakdown after eating food in Ghana and was rushed to the hospital. The singer has however assured his fans on Instagram that all is well and he is getting better. He shared a post on Instagram of himself on the hospital bed where he was admitted and administered drip to recover. The artiste has missed majority of his scheduled appointments but announced that he will be well enough to show up for an album listening party.