The single best exercise that target almost all your body The burpees, or squat thrust, is a full body weight exercise used as a strength training or as an aerobic workout. The basic movement is performed in four steps.
Why you should do burpees every day?
(1) The effort is absolutely worth it. The burpees works and Target your arms, back, chest, core, glutes and legs
(2) Burpees also spike your heart rate one reason it’s a favourite among the high-intensity interval training (HIIT) Routines.
(3) The burpees answers the whole body by building the muscle and a good cardio exercise.
(4) Burpees train your abs, triceps, obliques, shoulders, chest, quads, hamstrings, calves and your cardiovascular system.
(5) Burpee is a part of a full bodyweight workout that will help you to burn fat fast and help you maintain a healthy body mass too.
The good thing about burpees is that it requires no equipment except if you want to do more of the variations of high intensity which you might need a box or an obstacle for this purpose of Burpees challenge.
It is also efficient, functional movement because every part of your body is been worked.
burpees exercise help to burn burn more fat because is a high intensity workout So if you want to lose weight fast, then go down to your Burpees.
How to do The Burpees…
basic movement is performed in four steps.Here are four main movement performed in four steps,
Step 1, Start by standing in a position.
Move into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
Kick your feet back into a plank position, while keeping your arms extended.
Step 3, Immediately return your feet into squat position.
Step 4, Stand up from the squat position immediately.
If you want to do more variation and high intensity workout on burpees then stick to my part 2 of my burpees challenge workout subscribe to see all my workout.